Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Lot already

Wow. 2013 Has already been one of those years. You know what I mean? Like, when it rains it pours?  What's funny is that the "rain" fluctuates between stress and immense joy! I honestly have no clue what each day brings. The maturity part shows up in that I know I can handle it.

So far in 2013:
- little ones started Mother's Day Out at Trinity and love it
- my lovely grandmother passed away after 97 amazing years 
- we moved into our house at The Orchards! LOVE IT!
- minor water welcome present
- stomach bug
- week in San Diego 
- Harper finally learned to ride her bike!! (Now she cruises the streets on a big girl bike)
- Josie's first birthday on Jan 31
- Baylor's 4th birthday and first time at the Father Daughter Dance on Feb. 16
- we have a new nephew! Coasta Ray Cauley 9 lbs 1 oz

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this adventurous year so far...

































1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.