Saturday, October 2, 2010

we walked

I think I've spent more time outside this past week than I did all summer. It was the first week of relief. I wore jeans and didn't sweat. My shoes slipped on those first few acorns peppering my driveway. Leaves danced across the asphalt like a preview of the months to come.
And my girls got to rock their new boots.

Baylor riding Harper's "triceratops" in the driveway

Harper made a new friend

...and discovered something cool

...and cruised

And today, on this chilly morning, we walked in our new boots!
My little one, she knows she's cute!

Harper is really starting to look after her sissy.


We walked and we knocked...

...and we found a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.