Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We're In!

I can't believe it, but just three weeks after finding our dream house and property we are all moved in! The Jessamine house is clean, empty and should be decorated with a for sale sign by this afternoon. I do love that house and have precious memories of raising babies in there. I know just the right people will find it and create their own new memories there.

Labor Day weekend was filled with just that, hard labor. Not "baby" kind of labor, thank goodness. We still have a while for that to happen. But moving and unpacking kind of labor. Thanks to Nick's family we were able to get it all done. I can't say I felt rested and relaxed on Tuesday morning after a long weekend. I went to work yesterday feeling like a walking zombie, but I made it and today is a new day.


OK, bell rang. Gotta teach my students. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.