Sunday, June 12, 2011

and we're off!

The Cauley girls are off for the beach today! Hoo-rah!

I hope to soak up the beach like mental crack. I want to dazzle you with beautiful pictures of sun kissed babies and return home glowing golden. However, what usually happens is the kids squint because their eyes hurt from swimming and I'm glowing red around my swim suit lines, but hey....we're going to the beach! Keep your fingers crossed for evenly distributed sun rays for me and lots of fun in the sun for my girls. I feel like Harper has two months of "have a blast" stored up in her little body and I get to witness the unveil!

Happy Summer!

by the way, Harper is doing GREAT so far! No medications and we feel like our girl is back! Watch out!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for Beach Va-CAY! Have a blast my dear friend. ALL YOU GIRLS DESERVE IT! Rock those tan-lines and squinty eyes..you won't be alone, I am sure! ALL MY LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.