Saturday, June 18, 2011

Two months ago...

Two months ago we stepped into a hospital with her blanket, my purse and a bottle of water. We had no idea that our journey home would include three different hospitals along with countless caring nurses and a handful of incredible doctors. Even more, we had no idea that our community could rally behind a family so strongly and that the online community could get people from the west coast to the east coast praying for her complete healing. To sum it all up, God is good! She is completely healed. And because of her fighting strength and the grace of God our family is even stronger.



http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/mmsplay/slideShowOid=1398603008/ownerid=22384841/controllerType=mms/preview=true/

Copy and paste the link above into a new browser page to see a glimpse of Harper's journey. You may want to grab a tissue, I'm just sayin'. Please let me know if you have problems viewing the snapshow and I'll try to send it to you directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.