Sunday, March 27, 2011

KFW

A few weekends ago we had the luxury of a Kids Free Weekend! Thanks Mom. Nick and I have been accused of being squares, and I guess if you judged us by this KFW, then all four sides are equal and we fit the mold.

nice socks n slippers!

True love! After a nice evening on the porch we dined at RAW, sipped at Starbucks and wanted to really make the most of the KFW so we made a guest appearance at DHS prom! Holla!

****************************************

Using inspiration from my favorite blog (kellehampton) I decided to add a punchacolor to my breakfast nook! Before: 6 bird prints in black frames



AFTER: repurposed frame (it was a gold mirror but the glass shattered), red spray paint, a cut piece of plywood and black board paint and voila....a cheery welcome! I also painted a metal frame and wire storage basket red to add some unity in this area of the house. So fun!


(still need to take out hooks from bird prints, please ignore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.