Sunday, April 17, 2011

KDZDY@DAPRK

Last weekend Jana Beck and her crew organized an amazing fundraiser for Legacy Park, Kids Day at the Park. My girlfriends from Texas, the best state ever, drove over to spend some QT and get some exercise. However, I had both of my kids and Dara brought her daughter, Chloe, so Jaime is the only one that got her heart rate up. Well, that's not entirely true. We did take turns toting the girls around the lake piggy-back style and I know my heart was pounding!

All in all we had a great time! Me and my home girls laughed and talked and posed. After we left the park to chow down at Waffle House, they announced that the park received a grant and will start construction this fall! Woo hoo! I'm thinking Kids Day is our new memory makin' tradition.

Harper Leigh and Me


(our team headbands courtesy of Jaime, the Scentsy Queen - the wick is wack, yo!)

Harper, Dara & Chloe

Mommy and Baylor Kate



Chloe and Harper...actually had the exact same shirt and shorts...twinkies!



you can tell we've really grown up a lot since high school...H97!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Legacy Park!!! And I absolutely adore the picture of you and Harper! That's a keeper...along with all of the others:)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.