Thursday, August 16, 2012

2 Cool 4 School...mini photo sessions!

Maybe it's because I was laid up in bed for over 24 hours with strep throat.
Maybe it's because I'm ready for some reprieve from 24 around the clock mommy hood.
Maybe it's the heat.

But when creativity itches, I say scratch the heck out of it! So I called a friend who joined me, last minute of course, to take some fun pics of our big kids that head to school in the next week or so. My friend Tracy did some sessions like this with a much more vintage feel. I love the way her pictures turned out. I didn't plan ahead, just used items from around the house, and took off for a cute location.  I also don't have photoshop, so the only editing I do is normal to B&W or sepia. Maybe a crop here and there. Since I'm not a pro I prefer to KISS! (Keep it simple, stupid!) Simple is my style. But I'm not stupid. Not yet, but I do feel borderline crazy sometimes!

According to my friend, "This is the easiest photo shoot I've ever done!" Perfecto!

If you would like for me to capture your child as they embark on their educational journey, then feel free to contact me for a mini session.

2 Cool 4 School Mini sessions - $50 (30 minutes)
Only accepting 10 spots starting tonight 6-8pm, Friday 9-11am, Saturday 8-10am!! Location to be set per appointment.
Call or text 318-497-3838
(not sure what to wear?? just ask!)





















2 comments:

  1. These pictures are ADORABLE :) You did such a great job. They are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.