Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HELP! I'm searching for...

Hey Blog Readers, I need YOUR help! I need an illustrator for my children's book, "Born to Be a Bulldog," a delightful little ditty about growing up La Tech style! I want to roll the book out by Homecoming on November 3, BUT I need illustrations!

If you are interested, or you know someone interested, please have them contact me! I am asking for a sample sketch from the artist before moving forward and anyone can get in touch with me via the  blog or email to discuss the details.

Spread the word! This is going to be a great project!

Thanks for helping me support OUR Bulldogs!!

Go Tech,
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Let me talk to Brett...he's an art professor at North Lake. :) I'm sure he knows someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee Hunt at The Art House might be good, or she might be able to recommend someone. You might have seen her students' art at Ponchtula's this spring. They did Blue Dogs. Not sure if she can work in your timeframe...she works at Montessori (she's the director, I think) so her world is about to get really busy.

    What would you think of kids' illustrations, a different artist for each page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. try Ty Musser (he's on facebook) he just started an art company - he does great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the only person in America who doesn't FB, sorry! But I will google him!

      Delete
    2. I think the company is called Paizo Paper - he and his wife are super talented :)

      Delete
  4. I don't know if he does this kind of stuff but Jeff Smith at Tommy's tees....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.