Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2 week fit test - results

Well folks, the results are in and I am by no means an Olympic champion, but I feel like wearing gold today because I have seen results!!! Baby crying...more in a bit...

It's Saturday and I am finally back at the computer. Being a mom is an all day event! Luckily, I have more energy lately and I feel like a champ in the mom event. I'm not using the word competition intentionally because I have stopped competing! I even UN-followed my favorite mom blogger because I was tired of comparing my life to hers on a daily basis.

Results! I can see them and feel them. I increased reps in ALL of the exercises on the two week fit test, as did the other gals in fit club. The best part, though, is that I lost 2.25 inches on my waist in two weeks! One inch on each thigh! I feel great, I feel more fit, and I feel like a champion!

If you want to feel better too, please come work out with us! We will work out Mon - Sat for two more weeks, until school starts! We meet at the Bridge North campus at 9:30am and childcare IS available for $5.  OR if you want to work out at home but need accountability, join my online fit club at www.teambeachbody.com/fitclubmandy

Have a great weekend and get ready for Tech Football!!! It's almost here!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome results for just 2 weeks! Way to go!!! Seeing results is definitely motivation to keep it up! I'm working on the baby weight... Not fun, but I do feel better exercising & eating better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Well good luck! You are welcome to come work out with us if you want to! The two things keeping me from success were accountability and child care....I've got those now so I know the results will follow! And congrats, late, on baby Harper! She is so precious! (I checked out your blog!!)

      Delete
  2. I'm curious who you are no longer following. I have become disenchanted with a few myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was following Kelle Hampton of Enjoying the Small Things on Instagram. I was bombarded with 5 to 10 pics a day of living life to the fullest. I had to realize that I need to live MY life to the fullest, not mimic her life. It was freeing! Sounds silly, but it is true.

      Delete
    2. I still look at her blog, but I don't crave it anymore like I used to.

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.