Friday, July 20, 2012

Insanity Transformation Day 3

Again, I woke up eager to drink my Mocha Chiller Shakeology for breakfast. I honestly love the stuff! Work out was at 9am today because of an event at the church, and four of us busted our bottoms to get through it. However, today was easier than yesterday! I did not feel nauseous today at all and did more reps today versus yesterday. I really just don't like some of the exercises we did yesterday even though I know they work.  Most of my soreness is under my arms along my rib cage and my calves.  I'd love a hot soak but don't want to clean out the Barbies and mermaids in the tub downstairs.

This afternoon I was able to share my journey thus far with three friends: Addie, Jen and Danyelle. Two of them had already heard of Shakeology from other people so they asked me about it. This whole transformation thing is something I'm blogging about, but it is certainly not my whole life. I was hesitant to bring it up unless they asked because I don't want to come off as a sales person. I'm not a sales person. Addie's friend, who already drinks Shakeology, looks "smoking'" so I'm anxious to see my own changes.

Around 4:30 I started to fade so I offered to share a shake. Addie doesn't like coffee so I made the Honey Bee: 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 tsp local honey, 1 cup skim milk and a handful of ice. I really liked that one! Still will have my Mocha Chiller in the mornings though, just 'cus I love my coffee.  Love the taste and texture. I've noticed that I am making healthier food choices but I'm not sure if it is intentional or a result of curbed cravings due to the shake.  I am also eating smaller portions. Granted, it is just day three so I will see how I progress.

If anyone wants to hear an amazing transformation story, please come to Fit Club next Wednesday to meet my friend Brigid.  She and her boys are traveling from McKinney, TX to speak at Fit Club and visit with my girls.  Brigid was my teaching partner when I lived north of Dallas. She made me the teacher I am...was : ) I have a hard time saying that because I will always be a teacher; I'm just taking some time off to tend to my flock.

Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.