Friday, July 27, 2012

More days...still going strong

I won't lie... part of my transformation inspiration is rooted in the dang Olympic commercials. The P&G one, "Proud supporter of Olympic moms," makes my throat tighten. All the same, it gets me going. Like blood pumping' former athlete let's wreck shop kind of going. Maybe that is why I have committed to working out 6 days a week until they are over? And replacing a meal, it's easy peasy now.

Transformation update - haven't weighed since day 1, feel more tone, waist line looks better, less cravings for sugary foods, overall improved food choices, more energy, sore muscles, really sore achilles....still not where I want to be, but it has only been a week and a half. Marathon not sprint.

I've noticed that I don't drink near enough water throughout the day. Why is this so hard? I'm not drinking anything else, besides my Shakeology for breakfast, I guess I just don't drink a lot. I haven't had ice cream or sweets in two weeks, and only ate french fries once at the pool. They were good too! But I did feel bad afterwards. Not guilty bad, upset tummy bad.

I drank the Greenberry shake one day instead of chocolate and noticed that the increased amount of probiotics was, well...noticeable. : ) May have to ease my way into that one.

Back to the Olympics, please watch it. Gather your loved ones, especially the littles, around the tv and root for the U. S. of A. Those athletes are living their dreams and as you watch them new dreams may be planted and could take root. Who knows, maybe one day we will be gathered around the screen to watch one of our Ruston babies. Chances are, if that happens, I will be in the stands yelling like the village idiot. If you sat by me at the State Basketball playoffs you know this is true. Somewhere inside me I believe that the result of the game is impacted by how loudly I scream. Sad but true. I will just have to scream at home for now.

Have a great weekend! Make some memories,


Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.