Monday, July 16, 2012

My new drink of choice...

The time is now, friends.  I'm doing it.  Call me crazy, but I'm ready for a change. Starting Wednesday I will be officially Insane! Yep, it's time for Insanity once again.  This time I've got ten other ladies going crazy with me. Feel free to join the madness.  But now I'm ready to get healthy on the inside, too. That's why I'm drinking Shakeology! I've NEVER replaced a meal in my life. Trust me! But I am going to replace breakfast with this mixture of healthy goodness so I can fill my body with the goods right before my workout at 9:30am.  I will let you all know how it goes. And I'll be gut level honest.

If you want to join my fit club for FREE, no commitment, please click on the link below and sign up. I'll be your coach and we can get fit together!

30 day Fit Club - starting Wed. @ 9:30am, The Bridge downtown.  Child care available for $5 a day. Email or text me if you want to join!!

mandy3vb@yahoo.com or fitclubmandy@beachbody.com

Join My Fit Club and learn about Shakeology!




Insanity Fit Club - Week 1 - Watch this video to get ready!



http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BBJumpMat?referringRepId=172654 You may want this mat if you have bad joints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts too! Please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.