She is sleeping. I'm appreciative of this sleep even more than I am nighttime sleep because right now she is hungry but can't eat. She must wait until today's plan has been put into action. The plan for today is 2pm cat scan and 3pm new pic line with anesthesia throughout both procedures. Hopefully the scan will tell them the exact location of the lung infection as well as any other infection that may have a part in her illness. Right now we are all unsure, stumped. Last night the fever returned so there is something in there that her body doesn't like...just need to figure out what it is.